Sunday, October 17, 2010

RACkyut

Alright,back to normal,my life the past few weeks has been circulating around very funny mysterious stuff,but I'm back.Ok,the guy that's supposed to be my BF,yea yea Mr somehow hot,came to church today and he came with his bride,ehn ehn,no strings,the girl just wants him back,but he doesn't want and he doesn't know,I was smokey hot today so my self confidence had shoot up even higher than normal,I didn't even care a hoot if anyone was watching,there's this fool I have a crush on,Sam,he's so fine and hunky but he wouldn't see so,he's a nerd and that's why I like him,and he's a fool 'coz he's scared of me,well,after service,I went over to him and told him we should go swim together,he agreed after much arguement 'bout how he can't stand being seen with me,so we went swimming and I can't swim so I told him my life was in his hands,got so disgusted at the end of it coz the foolish boy did nth than remain under the H20 for fear of talkin with me and when he pops his head out will ask me what I've been sayin,we went to have some drinks and he said he wouldn't drink coz he's filled wit the pools H2O,I had to laugh,well he almost spoilt my day but the high point is my supposed BF came around and saw us,I saw a green-eyed monster today and I still have a crush on that dude.
P.S. I paid for the swim session.Mtchewww

6 comments:

Myne said...

You are one crazy babe, you know that? LOL..

gretel said...

hahaha,thanks Myne,I'm alwys too pleased to have you around.love you and btw I'm even more crazy than this,lolzzzzzzzz.

Teejay said...

Myne u took the words out of my mouth Greteeeeeeeeeeeeeel hahahaha! Let the uncle off jare, berra ones that r sure complaining u aint looking their way! have a lovely wknd ladies and Myne this wknd I am feasting on urs....

gretel said...

Molaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,you're so right ehn,there are plenty berra ones that wishes me was for em,have a lovely weekend and flex plenty.

Anonymous said...

Dont mine all this men, same thing my ex boyfriend told the babe he was cheating on me with.....that we had broken up but i wanted him back, so he was trying to ease me off small small. nonsense. Abeg forget the guy

gretel said...

thanks jare,truth is guys aren't worth it,it's so easy to forget him,tanx for stopping by.
Muah